Thursday, July 1, 2010

Let the fun begin.

I am excited to be posting my first blog entry. I have been thinking of starting a blog because I have been so inspired by other wonderful blogs.

I am Elizabeth from NC. I have two wonderful sons. They are 16 years old and an almost 4 month old. I am engaged to the man of my dreams who totally swept me off my feet and continues to do so everyday. My family is the absolute most important, fulfilling part of my life.

I have become a SAHM since the birth of my youngest son and am loving it even more than I thought I would. I wanted to be a SAHM with my first son so bad but was unable to so staying home this time is a dream come true.

I will admit that being a SAHM continues to stretch me every day and is the most intense thing ever but I do not want to change one thing about it and savor ever minute of it, even the rough times.

Well, enough for now and welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment