Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...
The crisp orange leaves glimmering in the warm sun.

I am thinking...
I am so grateful and filled with peace when I spend time with the Lord.

I am thankful for...
Knowing that every day is a new beginning to live in God's grand world.

From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
Jake is learning how to crawl and YIKES how to stand up in his crib.

From the kitchen...
Are clean dishes drying.

I am wearing...
Comfy black pants, a cozy shirt under a soft black sweater.

I am creating...
Ideas for homemade Christmas presents.

I am going...
To have a beautiful day.

I am reading...
My new Mary Jane Farm magazine.

I am hoping...
My friend, Gene's, health is improving.

I am hearing...
My Joyce Meyer podcast. So uplifting.

Around the house...
Are toys, clothes to be put up and a feeling that a true family lives here.

One of my favorite things...
The feeling of peace and serenity God gives me.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Getting together with friends on Thanksgiving and my family on Sunday, baking a delicious sweet for the gatherings I have been invited to, and getting more chicken fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment