Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...
I see the colorful, golden leaves as they slowly drift to the leaf covered ground.

I am thinking...
How grateful I am for the life God had given me, flaws and all.

I am thankful for...
My family to take care of.

From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
Jake and I are learning to play and dance.

From the kitchen...
Thinking about the wonderfully, warm, filling chili we will eat for dinner.

I am wearing...
Black pants with a black long sleeve T-shirt with a denim wrap shirt on top. Nice and warm.

I am creating...
A home of refuge.

I am going...
To putter around the house today.

I am reading...
Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs

I am hoping...
For a peacefilled day.

I am hearing...
My precious son awaking from his nap.

Around the house...
Are our busy chickens and turkeys scratching the ground.

One of my favorite things...
The change of seasons.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Fellowship with friends, trip to the library and errand to the general store.



Please join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment